Weld Riley, S.C., a fast growing, 30+ lawyer, AV rated firm with offices in Eau Claire, Black River Falls and Menomonie, Wisconsin, just a short distance from the Twin Cities on I-94, is seeking attorneys to fill several positions:
1. General Corporate and Business Attorney to assist clients in general business organization, management and mergers and acquisitions. A background in general real estate and real estate transactions, and/or experience in nonmetallic mining (frac sand) is a plus.
2. Litigation Attorney to represent individuals, businesses, corporations, school districts and other municipalities in civil actions and administrative proceedings. The attorney will also represent insurance companies to defend policyholders in civil actions and administrative proceedings. Experience and a willingness to provide general corporate and business advice to public and private sector entities is also a plus. Minimum two (2) years experience required.
3. Governmental Attorney to represent clients before administrative agencies and represent municipalities in their day-to-day functions. The attorney should have the ability to interpret and draft ordinances and communicate with and give advice to municipal clients at public meetings and hearings. Experience working with city, county and/or state agencies a plus.
4. Family Law Attorney to represents clients in all aspects of divorce and postdivorce matters. Minimum of two (2) years experience required.
5. Employment and Labor Attorney to represent employers in a wide variety of labor and employment law matters including collective bargaining, discrimination, wage and hour, unemployment compensation claims, interest and grievance arbitration and unfair labor standards practices.
Weld Riley, S.C. offers excellent facilities, benefits, support, opportunities for professional growth and a great place to live and work. Interested applicants should specify position of interest, and apply to Attorney Christine Gimber, Managing Partner, Weld Riley, S.C.; P.O. Box 1030; Eau Claire, WI 54702-1030; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All responses will be confidential.
Weld Riley, S.C. was founded in 1991. The firm consists of more than thirty lawyers across three offices (Eau Claire, Menomonie, and Black River Falls) and offers a full range of legal services, including labor and employment, business law, estate planning, tax representation, municipal law, mining and mineral rights, environmental law, banking and creditor rights, civil litigation, worker’s compensation defense, criminal defense, immigration, and family law.