Labor & Employment Lawyers in Eau Claire, Menomonie, and Black River Falls
Experienced Trial Attorneys and Insightful Legal Advisers
The labor and employment attorneys at Weld Riley have long been recognized as leaders representing employers of both private and governmental entities.
The employers we represent benefit from the collective insights of our unparalleled team, as well as the invaluable resource of our Research Center. We are dedicated to providing effective advice and representation in all aspects of labor and employment law.
Our firm represents employers throughout northwestern Wisconsin, including municipalities, businesses, school districts, charter schools, nonprofit organizations, and cooperatives. We handle all types of labor and employment litigation, including:
- Discrimination and sexual harassment claims
- Federal and state wage and hour claims
- Unfair labor practice and prohibited practice claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) disputes
- Grievance and interest arbitrations
- Unemployment compensation claims
- Workers’ compensation claims
Some of the most valuable advice we provide is that to employers seeking to adopt workplace policies and procedures aimed at avoiding legal conflicts with their employees. Whether you need help drafting an employee handbook, formulating nondiscrimination policies, or maintaining nonunion status, our litigation experience and insights will serve you well. We also advise employers on union representation elections and collective bargaining.
One of the largest firms in the region with offices in Eau Claire, Menomonie, and Black River Falls, Weld Riley is ideally suited to provide the assistance you need. Contact us for a consultation today!
- Attorney Mindy K. Dale
- Attorney Michael J. Happe
- Attorney Anders B. Helquist
- Attorney Jerilyn Jacobs
- Attorney Benjamin D. Ludeman
- Attorney David A. Richie
- Attorney Thomas B. Rusboldt
- Attorney Ryan J. Steffes
- Attorney Walker J. J. Stutzman
- Attorney Sven W. Strutz
- Attorney Bryan T. Symes
- Attorney Stephen L. Weld