Assisting Clients with Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Weld Riley’s real estate attorneys provide legal advice and representation to commercial entities and individuals in real estate purchase, sale, leasing, financing, acquisitions, and all areas of property development matters.
As a local law firm, we understand the real estate market in the region. As a large firm bringing together attorneys with a wide range of experience and talents, we offer sophisticated representation backed by extensive knowledge and experience.
Clients in our real estate practice include large development companies, small businesses, institutional lenders, individual investors, and homeowners.
We assist in the negotiation of transactions and drafting of legal documents in areas such as:
- Purchase and sale transactions
- Commercial and residential leases
- Financing and project funding
- Land acquisitions and sales
- Project construction agreements
- Project management agreements
- Land conservation easements