Steve Weld Presents Around the Chippewa Valley
Attorney and Firm President, Steve Weld has been busy in 2018 presenting his legal and business expertise at several different events in the Chippewa Valley. The following events include:
- January 27, 2018 – Steve presented on Interest Arbitration to the State and Local Bargaining Committee of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the American Bar Association in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- February 2, 2018 – Steve gave a Labor and Employment Law Update to K-12 District Administrators in CESA #10 (Chippewa Falls).
- February 6, 2018 – In conjunction with Tim Benedict of Benedict Refrigeration and Mark Faanes of Wipfli, Steve participated in a Meet the Executives Panel for the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals.
- February 9, 2018 – Steve made a presentation on Employee Leaves: Ensuring Compliance and Best Practices to the West Central Wisconsin SHRM group in Tomah.
- February 21, 2018 – Steve made a presentation to the management team of Integrity Grading & Excavating in Marathon City regarding insider collusion and conflict of interest when dealing with governmental employees.