Business & Corporate Lawyers in Eau Claire, Menomonie, and Black River Falls
Assisting Clients with Transactions, Litigation, and Other Matters
Businesses need every available tool to protect themselves in our ever-changing world and turbulent economy. At Weld Riley, our broad experience and comprehensive approach contribute to our understanding of our clients’ business concerns.
Our team of business attorneys provides legal advice and representation to individuals, partnerships, and small and large business enterprises in areas such as general corporate law, tax planning, financial services law, and real estate law.
As one of the largest firms in the region, we have created a one-stop legal shop for businesses. We serve as outside general counsel to many companies, and are called upon by many others for representation in specific matters.
Our business attorneys provide a full range of transactional and litigation services to businesses, cooperatives, nonprofit organizations, individuals, charter schools, and other entities, including:
- Entity selection, registration, and drafting articles and bylaws
- Negotiate and draft corporate control and buy-sell agreements
- Reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of business entities
- Represent businesses in commercial financing transactions
- Draft commercial and employment contracts and agreements
- Represent clients in federal and state tax matters
- New markets tax credit financing
- Appear before administrative and regulatory bodies
- Tax exemption, including 501(c)(3) status for nonprofit organizations
- Business succession planning
- Trademark and copyright registration and prosecution
- Represent business entities in commercial litigation
We take pride in building client relationships based on friendship and trust, gaining insights into clients’ long-term goals, and understanding their everyday operations. Our clients benefit from our in-depth knowledge, and they appreciate our unwavering commitment to their success.
Whether you’re starting a business, purchasing an existing business, or need legal assistance with another aspect of your business operations, contact one of our offices to find out how we can assist you.
One of the largest firms in the region with offices in Eau Claire, Menomonie, Black River Falls, and Wausau, Weld Riley is ideally suited to provide the assistance you need. Contact us for a consultation today!
- Attorney Justin E.J. Andrews
- Attorney Samuel D. Bach-Hanson
- Attorney John Robert Behling
- Attorney Christopher B. Gierhart
- Attorney Anders B. Helquist
- Attorney Benjamin D. Ludeman
- Attorney William S. Milne
- Attorney Sheldon Oppermann
- Attorney Mark A. Sauer
- Attorney John B. Wagman
- Attorney Robert W. Zimmerman